Mobile website design has gone mainstream:
- 1.6m Irish people now use smartphones - Eircom Survey
- Vodafone Ireland reports 48% of users now own smartphones - telegeography.com
- 89pc of Irish smartphone users browse devices while watching TV - Silicon Republic
To talk directly to your mobile customers you need a mobile website design which is easily accessed by the any mobile phone. More than just a mobile website you need a 'responsive' website which is one which will adapt to the screen size of whatever device your site is being viewed on.
Some phones cannot display a full website properly and now customers are not content to zoom in and out with their fingers on a full sized website on their smartphone; they want a mobile/responsive website. The mobile web is fast becoming the next web platform and we can provide you with a complete mobile website solution including all the advice that you'll need.
Your New Mobile Website Needs:
- Simple navigation and easy to use
- A clear focus on the main business messages
- Keep your brand/logo visible & match the theme of your main site
- Reduced content so the mobile visitor can get a good overview
- Needs to keep the mobile users attention as they're more likely to leave than regular website visitors
- Be conscious of the user's reduced download speed
- Efficient web development so as to reduce page load time
- Compatibility with the various mobile devices
Mobile Phone Search Is THE Growth Area
If your web design is not compatible with mobile phones, you are missing out on new website visitors. Mobile phone web searches are the largest growth area on the internet. We will make sure that your website is compatible with every major mobile platform: Google Android, iPhone and iPad and our code will work with newer phones in years to come.
Why not call us on 01-6216866 or email us on email@example.com and we can discuss your mobile website design plans in more detail.